I am taking up this week’s travel theme “Motion” with Europe’s largest motion of water, the Rhine falls, located at Neuhausen, Schaffhausen, Switzerland, bordering to Germany
- An average of 700,000 litres of water/second plunge across a width of 150 metres and 23 metres into the depths of the Rhine fall basin
- You can experience masses of water plunging into the basin closest by taking a boat to the famous rock in the midst of the thundering mass of water and climb up on the rock.
- The Rhine falls are famous tourist and family trip spots
- There are beautiful trails to take around the Rhine falls, depending on your physical condition or combine them with a boat ride.
- Night time lights of the Rhine falls are supposed to be very beautiful.
- Outside the parking lot, there is an adventure park, where you can challenge yourself, if you haven’t had enough!
- Photographers hold workshops at and around the Rhine falls
To read more:
- As mentioned above, it is a famous family and tourist spot. Photographers undertake workshops here as well